Murphy Mail February 2011 E-mail
Thursday, 03 February 2011 00:46

Dear Friends,

After the recent blizzard, I bet it is hard for most Oklahomans to believe that Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow today on Ground Hog Day, so spring is just around the corner! I hope all of you have stayed warm and safe during the past few days. My thoughts, prayers and gratitude go out to all those who have worked long, hard hours to take care of those in need and to keep our roads open and the power and services we need available.

The weather presented challenges for my swearing-in ceremony on January 10th, but I wanted to thank all of those who were able to attend and all those unable to attend (including my brothers) who called, texted, wrote or sent their best wishes to me. You can see a few of the photos from the event at:

http://www.danamurphy.com/on-the-trail-mainmenu-32/334-see-pictures-from-danas-swearing-in.html

My term as Chair of the Corporation Commission began on January 3rd and I look forward to providing support and leadership wherever I can to help make our agency and our State great in the coming year.

As always, thanks for believing in me and giving me this incredible opportunity to serve Oklahoma! I look forward to keeping you informed about happenings at the Commission in the coming months!

Happy New Year,

Your Commissioner, Dana

Get Murphy Mail

Join Dana on

facebook

"Whoever wants to be a leader among you must first be your servant..."
- Mark 10:43